At Gentle Dental, Dental Assistants perform a variety of patient care, office, and laboratory duties. You will prep patients for oral examinations and assist our team of dental professionals in providing comprehensive treatment to patients.
With a culture based on innovation and providing a wellness approach to Dentistry, we are passionate about educating and providing high-quality preventative care to our patients.
Our Dental Assistant teams are at the forefront of our commitment to service and building lasting relationships with patients. Motivated by a desire to help people be healthier and more confident with their smiles, these teams are provided with:
- Growth and advancement into new positions through supported development and career progression
- Scheduling flexibility and stable hours not limited by a Doctor’s scheduled or time away from the office
- A culture of respect and belonging
- Certificate from an Accredited Dental Assisting Program
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced dental office
- Valid health care provider CPR/BLS Certificate
- Experience working with specialty Dentists is a plus
Qualifications that Increase Starting Pay
- X-Ray Certification
- Expanded Functions
- Bilingual Spanish
- Continuing Education
- Paid Holidays
- This opportunity is a part-time opportunity, Saturdays, 6 hours.
Gentle Dental Edmond, 515 S. Broadway Edmond, OK 73034.
For additional opportunities in the area visit www.gentledentalcareers.com