LEEDR HR has a client in need of Dental Assistants for practices in OKC and Edmond. These are high volume practices, but they try to make each patient feel like the only patient they have. The Dental Assistants are critical to providing that type of experience to each patient.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Passion for helping people
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proven record of reliability
- At least one year of experience as a Dental Assistant
- Registered Dental Assistant license
What we offer:
- Competitive wage, depending on experience level.
- Benefits, including dental insurance and paid time off
- A fun but professional work environment
- Opportunity to work on leading edge technology and treatments
- Career growth opportunities in a growing chain of practices
Are you ready to make the most important move of your career?
Employment Type: Full Time
Years Experience: 1 - 3 years