At Gentle Dental, Dental Assistants perform a variety of patient care, office, and laboratory duties. You will prep patients for oral examinations and assist our team of dental professionals in providing comprehensive treatment to patients.
With a culture based on innovation and providing a wellness approach to Dentistry, we are passionate about educating and providing high-quality preventative care to our patients.
Our Dental Assistants are at the forefront of our commitment to service and building lasting relationships with patients. Motivated by a desire to help people be healthier and more confident with their smiles, these teams are provided with:
- Full benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and 401k saving plans
- Growth and advancement into new positions through supported development and career progression
- Scheduling flexibility and stable hours not limited by a Doctor’s schedule or time away from the office
- A culture of respect and belonging
Pay range $20 - $25 an hour depending on experience
- 1+ years of dental assisting experience
- Certificate from an Accredited Dental Assisting Program
- Expanded Functions
- X-ray certified
- Valid health care provider CPR/BLS Certificate
Qualifications that Increase Starting Pay
- X-Ray Certification
- Bilingual Spanish
- Oregon EFODA certification
- Continuing Education
- Paid Holidays
Gentle Dental Coburg Station, 440 Coburg Road, Suite 104 Eugene, OR 97401.
For additional opportunities in the area visit www.gentledentalcareers.com