Job Id: HR Generalist
Location: New Castle, PA
Position Type: Full-Time
- Minimum three (3) years’ of Generalist experience.
- Current and valid drivers’ license and car insurance, and reliable transportation.
- Proficient in MS Office suite.
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities (SKAs)
- Problem solving—the individual identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner and gathers and analyzes information skillfully.
- Interpersonal Skills—the individual maintains confidentiality, remains open to others’ ideas and exhibits willingness to try new things.
- Oral communication—the individual speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations, demonstrates group presentation skills and conducts meetings.
- Written Communication—the individual edits work for spelling and grammar, presents numerical data effectively and is able to read and interpret written information.
- Planning/organizing—the individual prioritizes and plans work activities, uses time efficiently and develops realistic action plans.
- Quality control—the individual demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Adaptability—the individual adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
- Dependability—the individual is consistently at work and on time, follows instructions, responds to management direction and solicits feedback to improve performance.
- Safety and security—the individual actively promotes and personally observes safety and security procedures, and uses equipment and materials properly.
- Considerable knowledge of principles and practices of personnel administration
- Proficient in MS Office suite
- Bachelors’ degree in human resource management or related field.
- PHR/SPHR preferred.