All About Smiles located in Washington, PA is seeking General and Expanded Functions Assistants for our expanding location!
- Assists the dentist in basic clinical chair side functions
- Prepares operatory for patient treatment as directed by the dentist
- Exposes and develops dental radiographs in accordance with state regulations
- Maintains operatory areas according to established dental protocols to include supply set up, safety, OSHA and other state specified regulations
- Performs sterilizations on all necessary tools, materials and equipment
- Performs independent duties to include taking impressions, place and contour amalgam and other restorative materials, polishing, and applying sealants.
- Place and remove rubber dams
- Must have 1 year on the job experience as an EFDA in a dental office.
- Diploma from an accredited school for Dental Assisting
- Must have current Expanded Dental Duties Assistant (EFDA) certification
- Proven customer service skills
- Dentrix experience preferred
All About Smiles offers a competitive salary - based on experience
- Paid holidays
- 401K with company match
- Vacation and Sick Time
- Medical and Vision Insurance
We appreciate all applicants, but only qualified candidates will be contacted. Thank you. All About Smiles provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.