Upbeat and energetic Dental Assistant needed for busy periodontal office in Fairfield. 1-2 years of dental assistant experience REQUIRED. Candidate MUST be a team player, detail oriented and possess strong computer skills. Full-time position between 35 to 40 hours per week.
• X-Ray certified preferred.
• ICE certified preferred.
• Greet and seat Patients
• Set up trays as indicated by the days charts
• Review schedules and anticipate Doctors needs in advance
• Assist Chair side using four handed dentistry
• Enter Treatment Plans
• Take necessary x-rays as needed
• Clean and disinfect operatory after each patient
• Take alginates/pour and trim models
• Package and sterilize instruments
• Keep operatory fully stocked
• Act as a liaison between the Patient and the Doctor
*Pay rate TBD
*We are taking all necessary precautions to ensure a safe working environment for our staff during these difficult times.*