DENTAL ASSISTANT (DA/ RDA)
We are a growing multi-specialty dental office looking to hire a full time RDA to join our team! This position is in Fairfield and includes hourly salary, medical, dental and vision options as well as team bonuses and 401K plan. This position is available to start immediately.
RDA is preferred, but DA also considered. A qualified candidate will have 1-3 years of experience in dentistry, an outgoing personality, a passion for working with people, an X-Ray license, and the ability to excel in a multi task setting.
Job duties include:
- Assist with oral health management of all patients-being a team player at all times
- Obtain oral health assessment of each patient
- Review medical history and other pertinent oral health information
- Provide oral hygiene services including dental prophylaxis scaling, sealant application and fluoride application consistent with accepted best practices and standards.
- Provide dental assistance as directed by the dentist
- Provide oral health education and individual counseling to each patient according to known oral health care practices (e.g. tooth brushing, flossing)+)
- Document provided dental services on the patient’s chart.
If you believe your talent would be a good fit for our team, please send us your resume today!