At Gentle Dental, Dental Assistants perform a variety of patient care, office, and laboratory duties. You will prep patients for oral examinations and assist our team of dental professionals in providing comprehensive treatment to patients.
With a culture based on innovation and providing a wellness approach to Dentistry, we are passionate about educating and providing high-quality preventative care to our patients.
Our Dental Assistant teams are at the forefront of our commitment to service and building lasting relationships with patients. Motivated by a desire to help people be healthier and more confident with their smiles, these teams are provided with:
- Full benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and 401k saving plans for full-time employees
- Growth and advancement into new positions through supported development and career progression
- Scheduling flexibility and stable hours not limited by a Doctor’s scheduled or time away from the office
- A culture of respect and belonging
We are looking for an Oral Surgery Dental Assistant to work with our patients and teams at our Peoria Specialty, Deer Valley, Laveen, Irvington, and 45th Street as part of a traveling Oral Surgeon team.
The selected candidate will be traveling to Gentle Dental with mileage and other benefits provided.
- Certificate from an Accredited Dental Assisting Program
- Valid health care provider CPR/BLS Certificate
- OS assisting experience
- Ability to travel to other office locations within the region
Qualifications that Increase Starting Pay
- X-Ray Certification
- Expanded Functions
- Bilingual Spanish
- Full suite of benefits (Dental, Medical, Vision, Life)
- Continuing Education
- Paid Holidays
For part-time: Wednesdays 8 am -12 pm and Thursday/Fridays 7 am - 4 pm
For full-time: 4-5 days a week 8 am - 5 pm or 7 am - 4 pm