At Gentle Dental, our Dental Assistants perform a variety of patient care, office, x-ray and laboratory duties. Dental assistants prep patients for oral examination and assist other dental professionals in providing treatment to the teeth, mouth, and gums. Our Dental Assistants are passionate about dentistry, enjoy providing top-notch customer service, and providing high-quality care to our patients. Gentle Dental has a full-time (with flexibility for part-time) Dental Assistant for Oral Surgery in Phoenix, AZ.
- Working knowledge of approved Dental Assistant functions.
- At least 1 year of previous dental experience with 6+ months of Periodontist assisting experience.
- A Certificate from a Dental Assisting Program, an X-Ray Certification, and a CPR/BLS certification from the state you will be practicing in.
- Must be able to travel to other locations in the Phoenix metro area
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
Office Location: The primary location will be GD Peoria Specialty, 15188 North 75th Avenue #280, Peoria, AZ 85381.
Other locations include; GD Surprise, GD Thunderbird, GD Avondale,GD Deer Valley, GD Laveen, and GD 45th St.
- Full suite of benefits (Dental, Medical, Vision, Life)
- Continuing Education
- Paid Holidays
- Referral Bonuses