At Gentle Dental, our Dental Assistants perform a variety of patient care, office, x-ray and laboratory duties. Dental assistants prep patients for oral examination and assist other dental professionals in providing treatment to the teeth, mouth, and gums. Our Dental Assistants are passionate about dentistry, enjoy providing top notch customer service, and providing high-quality care to our patients. This is a Full-Time opportunity to work with our Pediatric team.
- EFDA Certification
- X-Ray License
- CPR License
- Working knowledge of approved Dental Assistant functions.
- At least 1 year of previous dental experience - previous experience assisting Pediatric Dentist is a plus.
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
We offer the following benefits:
- $1,000 Sign-on Bonus
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Continuing Education Opportunities
- Referral Bonuses (for referring General and Specialty Dentists, Hygienist, and Dental Assistants)
Does this sound like a fit for you? Apply today!
Gentle Dental was founded over 30 years ago by Dental Clinicians that provide preventative care and support to their patients to this day. Our mission is to provide legendary customer service to patients, our Gentle Dental extended family, and we do that by employing high quality support. Join our family and help us build happy and healthy smiles.
Gentle Dental is an equal opportunity employer.