The perfect candidate will have at least three years experience as a Treatment Coordinator or Dental Assistant. MUST be bilingual (English & Spanish), have excellent communication skills, and ability to work efficiently and effectively with other dental staff. Must possess an upbeat, friendly attitude and great work ethic. Must be able to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment with attention to detail. The person in this position will be responsible for maintaining a full dental and hygiene schedule, navigating the schedule to ensure that dentist and hygienist are able to help as many patients as possible while having the appropriate time for each procedure. Pay depends on experience and skill level.
- MUST be knowledgeable and able to discuss and educate patients about all dental treatments
- MUST be able to present and explain treatment plans resulting in a high percentage of scheduled treatment
- Check patients in and collect payment
- Make sure all charts have appropriate forms and other information required for appointments
- Check-out patients
- Schedule treatment appointments
- Schedule Hygiene appointments
- Maintain and work a recall list for patients who have cancelled or missed appointments
- Maintain and work a list for patients who have been referred out for treatment and need to return to our practice
- Maintain a list for patients who would like a sooner appointment or can come in with short notice
- Be willing to assist wherever needed, including to offer interpretation
- Handle dental phone calls about schedule, treatment, payments, etc.
- Be knowledgeable of our fees, procedures offered, and patient policies.
- Knowledge of AthenaHealth and Open Dental a plus but not required
SERIOUS, EXPERIENCED INQUIRIES ONLY!
We have an excellent work environment, great hours and great people. We are a Christian Non-Profit Organization and strive to be a blessing to anyone who comes through our doors. We are a unique practice that provides both Dental and Medical care for the uninsured and under-insured in Gwinnett and surrounding counties. If you want to be part of something great and you have the skills we are looking for, please provide a resume so that we can schedule a personal interview.
Compensation determined by relevant work experience