As a Dental Assistant with a Turning Point Dental Implant Center branded practice, you’ll have the support you need to reach your career goals. From best-in-class learning and development programs, a commitment to promoting from within, and a competitive salary and benefits package, you’ll have opportunities to not only expand your career, but your life. Commitment to continuous development and promoting from within means your career path is limitless. Not only can you maximize your career potential, but you can make a real difference in the lives of patients.
About TurningPoint Dental Implant Center-branded practices
TurningPoint Dental Implant Center-branded practices are independently owned and operated by licensed dentists. The practices receive non-clinical business support services from Aspen Dental Management, Inc., a dental support organization.
- Assist the dentist during a variety of treatment procedures
- Set up and breakdown operatory post treatment
- Take dental radiographs (x-rays)
- Manage infection control - prepare and sterilize instruments and equipment
- Provide patients with instructions for oral care following all dental treatment procedures
- Educate patients on appropriate oral hygiene strategies to maintain oral health
- Perform various office tasks as necessary
Minimum Education and Experience
- Dental Assistant Certificate where state regulations specify
- High School Diploma or equivalent