- Tracking Code
- Job Description
Looking to continue your career in Dental Assisting?
Do you enjoy working with a team?
Want to make a positive impact in the lives of patients?
If you answered yes, then Associated Dental Care has an opportunity just for you!
At Associated Dental Care, our continued success is fueled by the individual attention and service that is given to each of our patients. We believe in using a mouth-body approach to oral healthcare, and our team members are passionate about improving patient’s lives by delivering high quality care to our local community.
Our dental professionals are given leading edge technology and opportunities for continued learning that strengthen their skills and bring out their very best – regardless of where they are in their career.
Additionally, we’re a proud part of the communities of Phoenix and Tucson – with 11 practices and more than 30 years of history. Our team members are regularly involved with their communities, whether it’s supporting local youth sports teams or coming out for community events or health fairs.
As a valued member of our team, you’ll be supported with the resources and benefits that will help meet the needs of you and your family while giving you the opportunity to advance your skills and knowledge.
- Continuing Education Support
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Growth Potential
- Collaborative, Team Environment
- Leadership and Professional Development Programs
- Paid Training
As a Dental Assistant with our practice, you will be responsible for assisting our providers in delivering quality care to patients. The schedule for this role is Tuesday 12:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.; Friday 7:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. and Saturday 8:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. This is great for those looking for more flexibility during the week, or for those looking to supplement an existing part-time schedule at another office!
The ideal candidate will be comfortable working in a team environment, have a “can do” personality, and be able to complete their assigned work in a timely fashion. In addition, a Dental Assistant must display open communication to co-workers and a commitment to patient satisfaction.
- Understand and demonstrate proper sterilization, biohazard and infection control procedures in compliance with protocol.
- Demonstrate complete knowledge of dental terminology, instruments, maintenance, and proper tray setups.
- Perform all chairside procedures efficiently.
- Properly take, develop and mount all radiographs.
- Efficiently direct patient flow through positive teamwork and communication.
- Perform all necessary lab procedures.
- Responsible for stocking treatment areas/carts and dental related facility inventory.
- Ability to identify and explain chart sticker numbers as they relate to financial arrangements and specialty referrals.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Required Skills
- Certification in Radiography
- Certification in Coronal Polishing
- Ability to perform basic computer functions.
- Comply with protocols and standards.
- Exercise knowledge of dental instruments and terminology.
- Job Location
- Gilbert, Arizona, United States
- Position Type