We’re hiring in offices throughout the region as we start welcoming back our patients and teams. Apply now to learn more about the opportunities nearest to you.
At Gentle Dental, Dental Assistants perform a variety of patient care, office, and laboratory duties. You will prep patients for oral examinations and assist our team of dental professionals in providing comprehensive treatment to patients.
With a culture based on innovation and providing a wellness approach to Dentistry, we are passionate about educating and providing high-quality preventative care to our patients.
Our Dental Assistant teams are at the forefront of our commitment to service and building lasting relationships with patients. Motivated by a desire to help people be healthier and more confident with their smiles, these teams are provided with:
- Full benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and 401k saving plans
- Growth and advancement into new positions through supported development and career progression
- Scheduling flexibility and stable hours not limited by a Doctor’s scheduled or time away from the office
- A culture of respect and belonging
Signing bonuses of $1000 are provided for full-time Dental Assistant hires
- Certificate from an Accredited Dental Assisting Program
- CPR/BLS Certificate
Qualifications that Increase Starting Pay:
- X-Ray Certification
- Expanded Functions
- Bilingual Spanish
- Full suite of benefits (Dental, Medical, Vision, Life)
- 401k Savings Plan
- Continuing Education
- Paid Holidays
- Full time, Monday – Friday with the potential of 1 Saturday per month
Gentle Dental Happy Valley