Atlantic Health System is seeking a full-time Dental Assistant II to work from 9 AM to 5 PM at Overlook Medical Center. Weekends are not required.
The essential functions of this position are:
- Prepare dental materials for dentist
- Prepare operatory for patient, including cleaning room between patients
- Pour dental models and prepare cases to be sent to dental labs
- Take appropriate impressions
- Take dental x-rays including panoramic and cephalometric images
- Maintain logs for department
- Prepare instruments for sterilization
- Experience with Dentrix Enterprise a plus
Minimum Education Required:
- High School Diploma or GED
Minimum Experience Required:
- Valid NJ Dental X-ray license
- Familiarity with Dentrix Enterprise a plus
Atlantic Health System aims to deliver the highest quality, safety and care combined the best experience for our patients and their families. We are confident that you will find success within Atlantic Health System, which has been named for the 11th year in a row to Fortune’s “Top 100 Best U.S. Companies to Work For” list. We believe you’ll find that our culture of collaboration and care exemplifies the value we place on our patients, their families and our employees.
Atlantic Health System, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and federal contractor or subcontractor and therefore abides by applicable laws to protect applicants and employees from discrimination in hiring, promotion, discharge, pay, fringe benefits, job training, classification, referral, and other aspects of employment, on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity and sexual orientation), national origin, citizenship status, disability, age, genetics, or veteran status.