The Primary Health Network, a large non-profit organization, is seeking qualified candidates for the position of a Part-Time Dental Assistant at our Indiana Dental Center. The position is located in Indiana, PA. The hours for this position are generally 8:30 AM- 5:00 PM with some possible evening hours required.
Dental Assistant- This individual assists in the provision of primary and comprehensive dental care as a member of a team of health professionals. This person also performs limited clerical duties in the department as well; however, priority is given to chair side assisting and other dental duties as deemed appropriate by the supervisor(s).
Job Qualifications/ Requirements:
• Graduate of an approved dental program/school
• Minimum of three months previous experience working in a dental office preferred
• Pennsylvania Certification in Radiology or willingness to obtain
• Previous FQHC and experience with electronic medical records a plus
• Good communication skills and interpersonal skills
• Flexibility in the workplace
• Computer proficient
Successful candidates will be flexible, motivated, and demonstrate critical thinking and problem solving skills. Hourly wage commensurate with experience, excellent benefits package, EOE.