At Gentle Dental, our Dental Assistants perform a variety of patient care, office, x-ray and laboratory duties. Dental assistants prep patients for oral examination and assist other dental professionals in providing treatment to the teeth, mouth, and gums. Our Dental Assistants are passionate about dentistry, enjoy providing top notch customer service, and providing high-quality care to our patients.
- Working knowledge of approved Dental Assistant functions.
- Certification from Dental school/program.
- At least 6 months of previous dental experience.
- CPR/BLS Certificate.
- Enthusiastic with great patient care.
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
Benefits Include: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401K plan, PTO, CE credits, and career opportunities to advance with the company