We are looking for an additional Dental Assistant to add to our growing team!
This is a great growth opportunity for the right individuals. We are a newer private practice with 2 dentists (a mother-daughter team) located in Lexington and we are currently open on Wednesday, Friday and Saturday.
Candidates should be licensed dental assistants (certified or registered), no minimum work experience necessary - fresh dental assisting graduates welcome to apply! Radiology certified required.
Our ideal candidate is someone who is motivated to constantly learn and improve, flexible in terms of hours, and above all compassionate and patient-focused. You must be someone who will be able to stay consistent and grow with us long-term! Additional job incentives are available. We are always willing to invest in our team members!
Interested applicants should email their resume and cover letter.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Positive attitude, compassionate
- Flexible with hours
- Team player but can take initiative
- Highly motivated, eager to learn, open to new ideas
- Strong work ethic, responsible
- Cross-trained or willing to be trained with the front desk
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Professional attire and appearance
- Computer literate
Competitive hourly pay.
Job Type: Part-time
- High school or equivalent
- Registered Dental Assistant
Employment Type: Part Time
Salary: $15+ Hourly