We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Dental Assistant to work at our St. Paul Midway Dental Clinic. The Dental Assistant is to provide quality dental care to patients within HP/GHI dental facilities, incorporating elements of customer service. They are responsible for performing all dental assisting duties in accordance with the rules and regulations of the Minnesota Board of Dentistry.At HealthPartners, you’ll find a culture where we live our values of excellence, compassion, integrity and most importantly, partnership. By working together, we will improve health and well-being, create exceptional experiences for those we serve and make care and coverage more affordable.
- Must be a registered dental assistant in the state of Minnesota.
- Must be able to perform all duties within the scope of practice established by regulations and rules of the State of Minnesota and the Minnesota Board of Dentistry that the dentist(s) delegates. For newly established functions, must complete applicable credentialing or certification requirements in a reasonable period of time after appropriate training is available.
- Proven ability to perform as a part of a team composed of dentists, dental hygienists, dental assistants and clerical staff.
- Must have good visual acuity and hand-eye coordination.
- Ability to perform repetitive motions with hands and arms.
- Must be able to sit for prolonged periods of time (60 minutes or longer).
- Proficiency in English . Proficiencies in other languages is preferred
Able to perform all duties in accordance with the rules and regulations of the Minnesota Board of Dentistry.
Responsible for knowledge and performance of clinical emergency procedures.
Responsible for implementing policies, procedures and treatment guidelines.
Assist providers directly in all phases of dental care delivery.
Responsible for the proper maintenance of patient care related equipment, supplies and processes.
Uses appropriate systems, automated or manual, to record and maintain accurate patient records and other information.
Responsible for awareness of the daily activity in the clinic and/or to provider staff being supported.
Responsible for schedule management and patient follow-up.
Perform other related duties as directed by the Dental Lead or Clinic Management Team.
HealthPartners is recognized nationally for providing outstanding care and experience for patients and members. We offer an excellent salary and benefits package. For more information and to apply go to www.healthpartners.com/careers and search for job ID #57064
Will need to become credential to work with dentist for surgery case at the same day surgery. Credential process will be determine after probation period and dentist's recommendation.