NaphCare has an excellent opportunity for a Dental Assistant to join our team! NaphCare Dental Assistants are responsible for coordinating dental services and assisting the Dentist with patient care, instruments, supplies, documentation, and support to the function of the dental department. The Dental Assistant works under the direct supervision of the Health Services Administrator (HSA) and the on-site Dentist.
- High school diploma or GED certificate
- Hold and maintain the proper training and unrestricted certification as a Dental Assistant
- 1 year of dental experience in healthcare preferred
- Current CPR card
- Assist Dentist during treatment by providing instruments, materials, retraction or suction
- Assist in documentation and maintenance of all patient dental records
- Assist in triaging and scheduling of all dental sick call requests
- Prepare clinic with appropriate instruments and materials for scheduled visits
- Mix and fabricate all restorative materials
- Ensure that all equipment related to dental services is properly maintained and functioning
- Maintain all records for maintenance of equipment related to dental services, including, but not limited to, disinfections, repairs and safety checks
- Perform all sterilization and disinfection of all necessary equipment and tools between each scheduled dental visit
- Develop all routine radiographs
If you want a career that will make a difference, choose the company that is different. NaphCare professionals are important partners of the NaphCare family, working together to provide quality care in a rewarding work environment. NaphCare offers competitive benefits, including health, prescription, dental, Employment Assistance Program (EAP) services, vision and 401(k) plan . NaphCare offers term life insurance coverage at no cost to the employee and also provides PTO, paid holidays and an array of voluntary benefits. Employees enrolled in our health insurance program receive prescriptions free of charge when filled at our in-house pharmacy or mail order program. We care about making a difference in the lives of others.
Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran