Our Miami dental group is seeking a qualified and motivated, full-time temporary Dental Assistant (Periodontal) who is ready to help change the lives of patients, be a part of a high-performing Perio staff and grow professionally at our Miami Perio practices!
We are looking for a team oriented individual who is outgoing with impressive communication skills, organized, professional, service minded and willing to go above and beyond the basic responsibilities of the job. As a Dental Assistant (Periodontal), you will have the opportunity of working side by side with a talented Periodontist and assist them in procedures from periodontal gum disease treatment, implant preparation and much more. You will be able to gain the skills and knowledge on all things dentistry by exposure to prep work, procedures and post-op care.
When you join our team, you benefit in many ways:
- Exciting Team Environment
- Competitive Pay and Bonus Potential
- Dental coverage offered
- Company Paid Uniforms
- Opportunity for Career Advancement/Recognition and Growth with a Rapidly Growing Company
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Power of One Rewards
- Convenient New Hire Orientation for all team members
- Pet Insurance
If you are ready to begin a new phase in your career, then now is the time to join our rapidly growing team; we are excited to hear from you!
- Dental Assisting Certification required where state regulations specify
- Some experience within a Periodontal practice is preferred but not required
- Willing to travel
Please take just a few minutes to apply via this ad and create an account; any further positions you apply for, all of your contact information will already be saved!
In addition, we will send you updates on any future positions you may be qualified for.