Unify Family Dental in Pullman, WA. Now offering $2.000 hiring bonus!
Are you looking for a rewarding career where you can make a difference? Do you like working with patients of all ages? Apply today to join the team at our new dental clinic in Pullman, WA.
What you'll do:
- Fill an important role by assisting dentists at chair side, greeting patients, and preparing them for treatment
- You also keep the office running smoothly by making sure the dental department is stocked, clean, and equipment is properly sterilized and in good working order
- Sometimes, you may also provide back-up support in the front office, greeting and registering patients, answering phones, and filing
What we offer:
- $2,000 hiring bonus
- Generous paid time off including 8 holidays and 19 days paid time off in first year
- $0 premium for employee medical/dental/vision coverage
- Uniform allowance
- Profit-sharing and retirement savings plans, and much more
- Competitive pay and a friendly work environment
- Being part of a committed team
- 4-day work schedule: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, 8:00am - 7:00pm; No weekends or holidays
- WA State Dental Assistant Registration
- High School Diploma or GED
- Your dental assisting experience is a plus
We serve more than 166,000 patients across 24 medical clinics, 13 dental clinics, 8 pharmacies, and 57 program sites in two states. We are Level 3 Certified as a Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH). With integrated services including medical, dental, pharmacy, orthodontia, primary care nutritional counseling, autism screening, and primary care behavioral health, YVFWC’s patient-centered model of care offers patients the full spectrum of care and shelter assistance, energy assistance, weatherization, HIV and AIDS counseling and testing, home visits, and four mobile medical/dental clinics.
WORKING AT YVFWC
Working at Farm Workers Clinic means being the passionate champion for those who have no voice. It means having the opportunity to work with underserved populations and with peers committed to the same work.
At Farm Workers Clinic:
- We will consistently trust one another to work for the common good.
- We will foster integrity by demonstrating ethical behavior and insisting on doing what we say we will do.
- We will demonstrate transparency by being candid and truthful no matter the risk.
- We will create partnerships to strengthen ourselves and our community.
- We will fight for just treatment for all individuals.
- We will let joy in.
- We have the courage to be an agent of change and refuse anything short of excellence.
Our mission celebrates diversity. We are committed to equal opportunity employment.