Are you a Dental Assistant looking for a rewarding career and opportunity to grow in one of the nation's leading tooth replacement industries? By joining DDS Dentures + Implant Solutions as a Registered Dental Assistant, you will enjoy a fulfilling career unlike any other and will play a vital role in changing the lives of our patients. Together with our affiliated dentists and lab professionals, you can be part of delivering life-changing tooth replacement care to hundreds of thousands of patients every year.There are so many excellent reasons to be part of our talented, compassionate team:
- Generous benefits package, including healthcare and 401K
- Opportunity with established, yet fast-growing and innovative industry leader
- Development potential through superior training and education
- Sought after Work-Life Balance of Monday-Friday no nights or weekends
- Changing patient smiles from top to bottom
The successful candidate will be energetic with the ability and desire to work in a high-volume, fast paced environment while providing best-in-class customer service.
- Assist the dentist during treatment procedures as allowed within scope of state regulations
- Take and develop radiographs
- Taking impressions, bite registrations
- Set-up/breakdown rooms
- Sterilize and maintain instruments, equipment, and rooms providing a clean and professional environment
- Provide patient with post-op instructions and oral care
- Experience with removable prosthodontics such as dentures and partials
- Experienced in taking impressions for dentures
- Experience with oral surgery
- Eaglesoft experience, preferred
- X-ray certification where state regulations apply
- Dental Assistant certification and/or license where state regulations specify
- High School Education or equivalent
- Dental knowledge, strong customer service skills
- Looking for: exceptional customer service skills, excellent communication skills and someone who is a self-started with the ability to multi-task and thrives in a fast-paced environment!
About Affordable CareFounded in 1975, today Affordable Care, LLC is America’s largest dental support organization (DSO) focused on tooth replacement services, serving more than 320 dental practices across the United States. Each practice has an on-site dental laboratory, allowing the practice to provide same day dental services including extractions, dentures, and implants. Affordable Care is the DSO for two top dental brands: Affordable Dentures & Implants and DDS Dentures + Implant Solutions. From the Affordable Care Support Center, located in North Carolina’s Research Triangle Park, along with field-based teams, Affordable Care provides business expertise and support services to dental practices, taking care of non-clinical duties so dentists can focus on treating patients. Visit affordablecare.com, affordabledentures.com, and dentalservice.net.