At Blue Oak, Dental Assistants perform a variety of patient care, office, and laboratory duties. You will prep patients for oral examinations and assist our team of dental professionals in providing comprehensive treatment to patients.
With a culture based on innovation and providing a wellness approach to Dentistry, we are passionate about educating and providing high-quality preventative care to our patients.
Our Dental Assistant teams are at the forefront of our commitment to service and building lasting relationships with patients. Motivated by a desire to help people be healthier and more confident with their smiles, these teams are provided with:
- Growth and advancement into new positions through supported development and career progression
- Scheduling flexibility and stable hours not limited by a Doctor’s scheduled or time away from the office
- A culture of respect and belonging
- Certificate from an Accredited Dental Assisting Program
- Valid health care provider CPR/BLS Certificate
- Must be licensed as a Registered Dental Assistant for California.
Qualifications that Increase Starting Pay
- X-Ray Certification
- Licensed as a Registered Dental Assistant in Expanded Functions
- Bilingual Spanish
This is a part-time opportunity with an estimated schedule of Monday - Friday 20-25 hours per week
Blue Oak Dental was founded over 30 years ago by Dental Clinicians to provide comprehensive, quality care and support to their patients to this day. Our mission is to provide legendary customer service to patients, our Blue Oak Dental extended family, and we do that by employing high-quality support. Join our family and help us build happy and healthy smiles.
Blue Oak Dental is an equal opportunity employer.