We are a high-end sedation/Implant dental office in St.John and Valparaiso looking for a charming and capable dental assistant who is full of energy, upbeat, reliable, a team player, and a good communicator with experience. Experienced expanded duties assistant a bonus.
Ideal attributes: confident, capable, energetic, organized, reliable, good typist and note taker, good x-ray skills, and someone looking for long-term employment.
We are a general dental practice providing state of the art technology which includes CBCT, soft tissue laser, Trios digital impressions, IV sedation, oral sedation. We treat a wide array of simple to complex restorative and surgical cases.
The position is available as full-time or part-time.
- Open Dental aptitude - we are a paperless/digital office (entering patient notes and dental codes)
- Taking high quality digital x-rays
- Taking digital impressions
- Customer service
- Surgical implant and sedation experience or willingness and ability to learn
- Handling the doctor's treatment plans and lab cases
- Good typing and note taking skills
Please provide your resume if you feel that you would be a good fit for our office. Good luck, and thank you for your interest.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: depends on experience