In search of Registered Dental Assistant for our Holistic dental practice in Central Marin. We are looking for an RDA candidate with a positive attitude, team member who can work independently.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills with the ability to build a positive rapport with staff and patients.
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, and reliable.
- Demonstrate high ethical and professional standards.
- Experience of 2-3 years.
- Willingness to learn alternative methodologies.
- Current RDA license and CPR certification required.
- Experience in dental software.
- Experience taking digital x-rays.
- Proficiency in taking dental impressions.
- Cross-training is a plus.
- Greets and escorts patients to the operatory.
- Documents patient’s medical history takes blood pressure and pulse.
- Prepare proper setup procedures and trays.
- Prepares and arranges needed instruments for scheduled procedures.
- Assist the dentist during a variety of treatment procedures.
- Conduct post-operative and post-treatment procedures.
- Documents treatment and treatment plans, as directed by the dentist.
- Serves as an infection control officer, developing infection control protocol.
- Prepares and sterilize instruments and equipment.
- Provide and maintain a clinical supply inventory and order supplies.
- Review daily schedule and to set up appropriate trays and instruments and monitors patient flow.
Employment Type: Part Time
Years Experience: 1 - 3 years
Salary: 25.00 Hourly