At Gentle Dental, our Lead Dental Assistants perform a variety of patient care, office, and laboratory duties. You will prep patients for oral examinations and assist our team of dental professionals in providing comprehensive treatment to patients. This is a full-time opportunity with a $1,000 sign-on bonus.
With a culture based on innovation and providing a wellness approach to Dentistry, we are passionate about educating and providing high-quality preventative care to our patients.
Our Lead Dental Assistant teams are at the forefront of our commitment to service and building lasting relationships with patients. Motivated by a desire to help people be healthier and more confident with their smiles, these teams are provided with:
- Full benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, and 401k saving plans
- Growth and advancement into new positions through supported development and career progression
- Scheduling flexibility and stable hours not limited by a Doctor’s scheduled or time away from the office
- A culture of respect and belonging
$1,000 Sign-on Bonus!
- Certificate from an Accredited Dental Assisting Program
- CPR/BLS Certificate
- 1+ years of experience Dental Assistant Leadership experience.
Qualifications that Increase Starting Pay:
- X-Ray Certification
- Expanded Functions
- Bilingual Spanish
- Full suite of benefits (Dental, Medical, Vision, Life)
- 401k Savings Plan
- Continuing Education
- Paid Holidays
- This is a full-time opportunity.
Gentle Dental Ballard