Are you an experienced Dental Assistant? Would you like an opportunity to give back to our men and women in uniform?
We are currently accepting resumes for Dental Assistant to provide medical services at BHC Bangor and NH Bremerton in anticipation of an upcoming government contract award.
For consideration please send resumes to Natalie at email@example.com
MedTrust is committed to quality in everything we do. We carefully match our employees to the right opportunity. We have earned the Joint Commissions Gold Seal of Approval for Health-care Staffing Services
Join a team whose business is built on a history of integrity, honesty, and reliability.
As a MedTrust team member, you are eligible for the following benefits:
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-term disability
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Federal Holidays
- CEU Reimbursement
Some core Responsibilities would include:
- Preform duties in providing assistant in one or more phases of complex/ difficult restorative prosthodontic, oral surgical, endodontic , or periodontal treatment. Receives and schedules patients for treatment.
- Obtains and record medical history of patient. Charts examinations and treatments plans
- Sterilize instruments, materials and equipment
- Prepares all equipment
- Assists dentist at Chair side, preforms intra-oral procedures as directed by dentist. Takes preliminary impressions for study models, removes sutures, places and removes rubber dams, perio-packs, matrix bands and wedges
- Relays dentists instructions to patient for post - treatment care
- Certificate Or Associate Degree
- Successful completion of one of the following
- Certificate or Associates as a dental assistant/technician from a program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation (CODA)
- Certificate from a Military Dental Technician or Dental School
- Certification from a Red Cross Dental Assistant course
- Membership in good standing with the American Association of Dental Assistants
- All training must include a course in radiation physics: radiation biology, radiation health, safety and protections , X-ray films and procedures
- Certification in radiography
- 6 months experience as a Dental Assistant after graduation
*MedTrust LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer