Our very busy clinic in Springfield is looking for a CDA to join our great team! We know working with kids equates to crying but our clinics do not push treatment. I was impressed with your resume on iHire and wanted to see if you would be available to do an interview? If you are interested, we invite you come do a work shadow. You might just be surprised how fun it is :) You will learn that pediatric coronal polishing, sedation, orthodontics and surgery. Can be very rewarding, fast paced and diverse environment. We have a very full schedule and hours are never an issue.
· CDA Certified
· Expanded Functions Dental Assistant
· Sealant Certified
· CPR Certified· Sealant Certified
· Experience with Eaglesoft program
· Bilingual (Spanish) a plus
· Exceptional communication
Excellent chair side manner and great communication skills are a must. Assistants must be gentle, compassionate, and considerate with our patients and their families. Must be able to work well with others.—we pride ourselves on a positive and welcoming work environment.
- Hours Monday - Friday (optional 4 days)
- Competitive hourly based on experience
- Great Medical Insurance
- Paid time-off per year plus earn more the longer you are with us.
- Monthly team bonuses
- 401k with employer match
- In-house dental benefits for staff and their children
Work schedule: 7:30AM -- 4:30 PM with a minimum of 4 days a week with an optional 5th.
If you enjoy working with kids, being involved in the community, not having to "sell dentistry", truly educating your patients, and having a very stable work environment, then we would love to hear from you.
Check us out at Springfieldkidsdentist.com. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Employment Type: Full Time
Salary: 22.00 Hourly