Position: Dental Assistant
Client: Klement Family Dental
Location: St. Petes, FL
Klement Family Dental is growing, and we are looking for Expanded Function Dental Assistants to join our teams! Klement Family Dental has been serving the community for over 35 years and was awarded One of Tampa Bay Times Top Work Places in 2018 and 2019, known for the great care we take with our patients and employees alike. Check out our website and see what our patients are saying about us: https://www.stpetedentist.com/reviews/
Klement Family Dental is an established dental practice in St. Petersburg, FL that is seeking a friendly and personable Dental Assistant to support the clinical treatment and care for our patients. As a dental assistant, you will be assisting the Dentist in both administrative and clinical duties including: prepare patient for procedure or exam, sterilize and disinfect instruments, set up instrument trays, prepare materials, and assist during dental procedures. This position will provide patient and practice support services, including, but not limited to, personal assistance, medical attention, and emotional support.
As a Dental Assistant with Klement Family Dental you could earn anywhere from $15-$20/hr with opportunities for incentives and bonuses. We also offer a very competitive benefits package.
This awesome opportunity offers:
- Competitive salary
- Opportunities for bonuses
- Full time hours
- Generous pay differential for working every other Saturday (7:40-2:15)
- Health insurance, paid vacation, sick pay, holiday pay, employer matched 401K
- Free dental care after 90 days
- Established and growing multi doctor practice
- Doctor owner on site
- Training and Mentorship
- A busy, fun, fast paced environment
- Team building meetings-twice a month
- A friendly and supportive staff
- Up-to-date technology and a modern, beautiful facility
- Expanded Function Dental Assistant (EFDA) Certificate or a Registered or Certified Dental Assistant (CDA) License, we hire out of state dental assistants willing to obtain their Florida Expanded Functions in the first 90 days of employment
- Radiography License
- Friendly and Outgoing Personality
- Driven and Growth oriented
- Fulfillment in caring and serving others
- High School Diploma or equivalent
If you are interested in a career with a company that strives to surpass our patient's expectations and is committed to providing a rewarding workplace for our team members, we look forward to talking with you!
Klement Family Dental is an equal opportunity employer. Hires are contingent on a satisfactory criminal background check, reference check and drug screening. Klement Family Dental is a drug free work environment.