Part Time Dental Assistant Needed for Dental Practice in Morris County
General Dentistry Private Practice serving the Morris County area, and looking to bring on a P/T Dental Assistant. The ideal candidate possesses exceptional skills, excellent chair-side manner, and is looking to establish a long-term working relationship as a valuable part of our team. Proficiency in assisting in General Dentistry procedures, impressions and x-rays are among some of the criteria we are looking for, but above all, we are looking for someone who takes pride in their work and understands the value we bring to our patients’ health.
The open position is for varying 3-4 days/week (including alternating Saturdays), with future possible expansion to 5 days/week. Experience is a plus (6 months+), however newly graduated assistants are more than welcomed to apply. To discuss further details on the position and to schedule an interview, please e-mail your resume, contact information, and best time to reach you.
- New Jersey Dental X-ray License
- Registered Dental Assistant License (RDA)
- Extended Function Certification (not required)
- Professional clinical experience a plus, but not required
- AREAS OF PROFICIENCY:
- Assisting Dentist Chairside and Prepare Operatory
- General Dentistry Procedures
- Dental Charting
- Dental & Medical History Assessment
- Patient Education
- Dentrix and Dexis (not required)
- Pouring and trimming models