Part-Time confident General Dentist needed in our growing dental practice. This opportunity is part-time to start, but can quickly grow to full time for the right candidate. Must be well versed in all facets of general dentistry.
We are looking for a motivated associate to join our fabulous team. This is a great opportunity for a hard-working, friendly and self-motivated associate who can carry the patient load. Busy hygiene schedule. Join our practice of highly skilled professionals.
- DMD or DDS from an accredited University and active State Dental Board license in good standing
- Excellent clinical and patient communication skills
- Ability to present and explain comprehensive treatment plans including crown and bridge cases, dental implant cases, periodontics, & orthodontic cases.
- Dedicated patient care and a strong sense of ethics
- Facilitate patients' office experience in being seamless and ensure the patient leaves well informed and well educated on the need for their next appointment
Salary is commensurate upon experience
Employment Type: Part Time
Years Experience: 3 - 5 years