Dental office seeking an experienced Dental Front Desk Assistant! Come join our team for a rewarding career and opportunity to grow in the nation's largest network of implant providers.
New location opening in Chantilly, VA in January, 2021!By joining Affordable Dentures & Implants affiliated practice as a Front Desk Assistant, you will enjoy a fulfilling career unlike any other and will play a vital role in changing the lives of our patients. Together with our affiliated dentists and lab professionals, you can be part of delivering life-changing tooth replacement care to hundreds of thousands of patients every year.There are so many excellent reasons to be part of our talented, compassionate team:
- Generous benefits package, including healthcare and 401K
- Opportunity with established, yet fast-growing and innovative industry leader
- Development potential through superior training and education
- No nights or weekends
- Changing patient smiles from top to bottom
The successful candidate will be energetic with the ability and desire to work in a high-volume, fast paced environment while providing best-in-class customer service.
- Assist with running all operations of this dental practice
- Answering and handling phone calls
- Schedule patient appointments
- Check patients in/out
- Building strong relationships with patients
- Effectively and efficiently manage patient lobby while maintaining professional standards, and ensure that all interactions between the doctor, staff, and patients run as smoothly as possible
- Dental front office experience (including patient scheduling)
- Dentrix experience, preferred
- CareCredit experience, preferred
- Assist with presenting and discussing treatment plans
- Strong organizational and management skills
- Experience handling dental office finances (i.e. accounts receivable, billing, records)
- Experience (or formal training) consisting of chair-side assisting with oral surgery, preferred, for cross-training purposes
- High School Education or equivalent
As a Front Desk Assistant you are the first person our patients see and the last one to see them go. You have the power to make a huge impact in our patient's lives. See what real AD&I employees have to say about working in our network:
About Affordable CareFounded in 1975, today Affordable Care, LLC is America’s largest dental support organization (DSO) focused on tooth replacement services, serving more than 320 dental practices across the United States. Each practice has an on-site dental laboratory, allowing the practice to provide same day dental services including extractions, dentures, and implants. Affordable Care is the DSO for two top dental brands: Affordable Dentures & Implants and DDS Dentures + Implant Solutions. From the Affordable Care Support Center, located in North Carolina’s Research Triangle Park, along with field-based teams, Affordable Care provides business expertise and support services to dental practices, taking care of non-clinical duties so dentists can focus on treating patients. Visit affordablecare.com, affordabledentures.com, and dentalservice.net.