Avery Partners and DDS staffing have multiple opportunities for Dental Front Office Personnel throughout the Atlanta area. We offer full time and part time positions.
The position as front office administration is primarily responsible for answering phones, scheduling patients, collecting payments, reviewing treatment, checking patients into and out of the office, checking and reviewing insurance benefits with patients, and contacting patients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Greets and checks-in patients, updates all necessary information, assists patients with the electronic check in process.
- Answers phones and schedules and/or cancels patient’s appointments appropriately, answers inquiries about procedures, cost, and insurance.
- Checks patients out, collecting any out of pocket cost and scheduling the next visit.
- Responds to email, online, and voicemail appointment requests and inquiries.
- Confirms appointments.
- Responds to records request and sends out records as appropriate.
- Follows up with patients for next visit procedures when lab cases are back, when they are overdue for an appointment, and/or need to schedule treatment. Send out referral thank you’s.
- Works closely with other front office administration positions.
- Must have the ability to multi-task and handle the pressure of a fast-paced environment.
Education and Experience
High School Diploma required. Some college preferred but not necessary.