Primary Job Duties Include:
- Remove hard and soft deposits from teeth and examine oral areas, head, and neck for signs of oral disease.
- Take and record dental histories and patient records and document areas of failure, both periodontally and restoratively to facilitate the dentist’s diagnosis and treatment recommendations.
- Responsible for patient flow, keeping treatment rooms neat and organized
- Instruct and educate patients in oral hygiene, provide preventative dental care, take and develop X-rays, or apply fluoride or sealants
- Easglesoft and/or Dentrix experience preferred
Join ATC Metro Detroit Staffing team to advance your dental career and enjoy benefits unique to the staffing industry. We are currently and proudly serving Southeast and Southwest Michigan dental communities.
Find flexible work schedule and outstanding benefits that add up to more than just a job. It is our goal to help Dental Professionals find rewarding and fulfilling careers. Various offices allow you to choose the location and schedule that is best for you. ATC Staffing strives to be an employer of choice by offering competitive pay rates and the following benefits: Medical, Vision, Dental, 401K, referral bonuses, tuition reimbursement, Weekly or DAILY PAY.
- We provide you with a complete overview of the practice and its operations.
- We negotiate the best hourly rates and salary packages for temp-to-hire or direct placement opportunities.
- We offer continuing educations options and an employee rewards program
Ask about our Refer-A-Friend program!.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status or any other category protected by Federal, State or local law.
Employment Type: Part Time
Years Experience: 1 - 3 years
Salary: 33.00 Hourly