Our practice offers specialty services that include endodontic, orthodontic, and implant procedures. We use the latest technology to complete cosmetic and restorative dentistry – CEREC One Day Crowns, iTero Digital Impressions, Cone Beam Computed Tomography. This all contributes to our proven success and growth – we are a Private Practice grossing over $4 million!
We are hiring for a Dental Hygienist to join our Fast paced, cutting edge general practice to serve our locations throughout East Central Missouri.
A few of the day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Managing the oral health of CHD patients
- Obtain oral hygiene assessment data and records patient-hygienist transactions in the patient's dental record
- Provides oral health education and appropriate individual counseling for CHD patients
- Provides clinical oral hygiene services including dental prophylaxis, scaling, sealant application, and fluoride application
- Integration of appropriate patient dental hygiene care with other healthcare professionals involved in the patient's health care management.
- Performs independent procedures as delegated and directed by the dentist
- Assists with maintenance and various clinical and administrative functions of CHD as appropriate and time permits
- Other duties as assigned
- Unrestricted license to practice oral Hygiene in the State of Missouri
- Current CPR Certification
- Must be willing to travel between CHD locations in Columbia, Jefferson City, and Fulton Missouri
- Comprehensive knowledge of oral hygiene care in outpatient setting
- Ability to interact effectively and professional with both co-workers and patients from diverse cultural, socioeconomic, education, racial, ethic, and professional backgrounds
- Ability to work successfully as part of a team that includes dentist, managers, co-workers, and our patients
- Function independently while exercising sound judgement, and initiative; being flexible to shift priorities, maintain confidentiality, and establish and maintain effective interpersonal work relationships
Company Culture and Benefits
At Cherry Hill Dental, you can enjoy working in a high tech office where the owners mentor you with new procedures that you might not feel comfortable with after graduating.
Our patients receive exceptional care, in a technologically advanced, comfortable and friendly environment – that isn't driven by the need to produce profit for shareholders.
What you can expect to be offered – in addition to a great work-life balance with no late, evening or weekend hours is: Guaranteed salary and signing bonus, relocation expenses, profit sharing, 401K, student loan reimbursement, future partnership/ownership opportunities, health and life insurance, continuing education, and more