Waverly is a new consumer healthcare company focused on preventative oral health. The Company will be launching its first Studio in West Village in Dallas and its direct-to-consumer offering via eCommerce channels nationally in early 2020. The Company has plans to expand to New York City and Los Angeles in the first twelve months of operations.
Waverly's hygienists are a vital part of our team. A successful candidate will have a strong work ethic, be self-motivated, are equipped with very strong technical skills and possess strong conflict resolution skills. Waverly's hygienists are responsible for cleaning teeth, providing in-office whitening, examining members and record and review member medical histories.
We are pleased to offer very competitive compensation and strong benefits package, which includes:
- Medical insurance coverage (single/family)
- No-cost employer paid dental insurance
- Company paid holidays
- Team-focused, uplifting and educational work culture
- Two weeks vacation time
- Must have three (3) years of experience as a dental hygienist
- Ability to prepare dental equipment and instruments
- Excellent working knowledge of dental hygiene procedures, dental patient screening and medical history documentation
- PMS computer experience
- Experience using electronic medical records
- Valid Dental Hygienist license in the State of Texas
- Minimum of an Associate's degree in Dental Hygiene
- CPR Certification