Registered Dental Hygienist
Are you looking for a fun and friendly state-of-the-art dental practice to provide the best dental care for your patients? Look no further. Onsite Dental is an established, full-service Dental practice that has partnered with many of the county’s top companies.
Who are we? Onsite Dental is the national leader in work place dental care. In partnership with our affiliated dentists, we have delivered full-service dentistry in high-end, state-of-the-art dental practices at some of the most sophisticated workplaces across the country for over 20 years. We serve market-leading corporate and university clients including UC Santa Cruz, Facebook, Intel, LinkedIn, Sony Pictures, and Yahoo as we continue the momentum for growth throughout the country.
What we offer you: We value our dental teams and live our mission of Healthy, Happy Here, along with our core values. We believe that by living these values it allows us to create functioning teams. Onsite Dental is very proud to support our teams through creating a work/life balance, a great compensation and benefits package and opportunities for career advancement.
- Perform dental hygiene services and procedures, including dental prophylaxis, scaling, fluoride, and root planning
- Complete a thorough assessment of the patient's teeth, bone, and periodontal tissues, and document any abnormalities or suspected conditions
- Customize care to meet patient's oral health
- Educate patients on good oral hygiene techniques
- Aid the dentist with procedures and emergencies as needed
- Maintain patient confidentiality
- Provide all care in conjunction with accepted professional dental practices and standards
- Graduate from an accredited school of dental hygiene
- Current Registered Dental Hygienist license for Texas
- Current CPR certification
- 2 to 3 years of experience working in a dental practice
- Excellent interpersonal skills, and patient communications.
- Proven dedication to provide high quality, comprehensive dental care
- Holiday Pay
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, dental, vision
- Career growth opportunity
- Potential referral bonuses
“We take pride in being an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity with a commitment to creating an inclusive environment for all employees to thrive in.”