If you’re looking for a great career with a locally owned and operated family practice where quality patient care is a top priority, you’re in the right place!
As a family-owned, patient centered dental practice, we take pride in the noble pursuit of providing quality dentistry for everyone. It’s at the core of who we are and what we do. Patient needs will always come before the bottom line. For you, this means working side-by-side with others who share your values as you pursue your career goals. That’s something worth smiling about!
Highly competitive compensation commensurate on experience and skills assessment; competitive benefits - paid holidays, health insurance, paid dental, 401k; plans for rapid growth in DFW provide great opportunities to grow both personally and professionally.
Integrity. Mastery. Positivity. Accountability. Compassion.Trust #weIMPACTlives
Position: Full-time and Part Time availabilities!
Salary: $36-45 hourly
Locations open for fulfillment: Highland Village, The Colony, Little Elm
• Clean calcareous deposits, accretions, and stains from teeth and beneath margins of gums, using
dental instruments and/or ultrasonic technology and/or laser therapy.
• Record and review patient medical histories.
• Examine gums, using probes, to locate periodontal pockets and signs of gum disease.
• Feel and visually examine gums for sores and signs of disease.
• Take periapical, bitewing and panoramic x rays.
• Chart conditions of decay and disease for diagnosis and treatment by dentist.
• Maintain dental equipment and sharpen and sterilize dental instruments.
• Feel lymph nodes under patient's chin to detect swelling or tenderness that could indicate presence of
• Provide clinical services or health education to improve and maintain the oral health of patients or the
• Apply fluorides or other cavity preventing agents to arrest dental decay.
• Maintain patient recall system.
• Remove excess cement from coronal surfaces of teeth.
• Conduct dental health clinics for community groups to augment services of dentist.
• Examine for signs of OSA.
• Make impressions for whitening trays.
• Helps to ensure smooth flow of the restorative schedule by aiding in the break-down, sterilization,
and set up of the operatories throughout the day, assisting in the upkeep of the periodontal
treatments as needed while the patient is in the doctor’s chair.
• Complies with: Dental Depot policies and procedures; OSHA policies, procedures, rules, and
regulations; and HIPAA policies, procedures, rules, and regulations.
• Position may be required to relocate to other Dental Depot clinics either permanently or on a short
term basis due to office needs, on an as needed basis at the discretion of Management.
• This position may complete other Administrative and Maintenance tasks as assigned by Management.