Our Client is a rapidly growing Dental practice based outside of the Boston area that provides its employees full benefits, the ability to grow your skills and work/life balance.
The Company: Enjoy working as part of a team in an office with a reputable and financially stable dental organization that is known for the great care they take with patients and employees alike.
The Position: Our Client is looking for a Dental Hygienist to join their team. The pay range our Client is offering is $38-$45 an hour, depending on experience.
- Paid Time Off Accrual
- Full Benefits (Health & Dental)
- 401k Retirement Plan
- One Location
- CEU Credits
- Work/ Life Balance
- Registered Dental Hygienist in Massachusetts
- 1 Year Of Experience Preferred
- Flexible 40 Hours A Week Schedule
- 2, Half Day Saturdays A Month
- Patient Screening Procedures; Such As Assessment Of Oral Health Conditions, Review Of The Health History, Oral Cancer Screening, Head And Neck Inspection and Dental Charting
- Taking And Developing Dental Radiographs (X-Rays)
- Removing Calculus And Plaque (Hard And Soft Deposits) From All Surfaces Of The Teeth
- Applying Preventive Materials To The Teeth (e.g., Sealants And Fluorides)
- Teaching Patients Appropriate Oral Hygiene Strategies To Maintain Oral Health;
- (e.g., Tooth Brushing, Flossing And Nutritional Counseling)
- Counseling Patients About Good Nutrition And Its Impact On Oral Health
- Making Impressions Of Patients' Teeth For Study Casts (Models Of Teeth Used By Dentists To Evaluate Patient Treatment Needs)
- Performing Documentation And Office Management Activities
- Show The Importance Of Recare To The Patient And Book Their Next Visit
send an updated resume to Emily@TheIPGTeam.com