John W Daw DDS
Seeking an enthusiastic, team player, and motivated RDH to join our busy office immediately. We are interested in an individual with high integrity and work ethics, motivated, dependable, excellent communication skills and a pleasant personality. If you are about providing an outstanding patient experience, applying and utilizing latest dental tech such as digital scanners and diode lasers and are a great team player we look forward to meeting you. We are a PPO and fee-for-service only office. The opening is available immediately. Full benefits and 401k with great compensation for Full time employees.
Responsibilities include but not restricted to:
• Be empathetic to patients' needs and concerns.
• Must be energetic and compassionate in performing their duties
• Good listener, excellent social skills, and be professional
• Experience as Registered Dental Hygienist required.
• Take Radiographs
• Place sealants/perform polishing
• Screen for Oral Cancer
• Offer fluoride treatment to patients
• Perform routine dental prophylaxis and periodontal maintenances
• Efficient in performing non-surgical periodontal therapy
• Administer local anesthesia
• Maintain accurate and legible notes in patient's chart
Employment Type: Full Time