What would it be like to do hygiene without being interrupted constantly?
In our all digital office hygienists on our team are expected to focus on helping patients achieve complete oral health without the interruption of having to do exams with the doctor, take radiographs, or other distractions that prevent them from doing their best, most thorough job.
Our busy practice needs a gentle thorough hygienist to help us take care of our patients.
Right now we are taking care of patients only from 8 to 5 but anticipate expanding hours to start as early as 7 and end as late as 7 with staggered start times.
Responsibilities would include
- Motivates, educates, and provides excellent treatment
- Ensure patient comfort at all times
- Review medical and dental health history
- Take and consult on blood pressure
- Conduct oral cancer screenings
- Identify gingivitis, periodontitis, recession and other soft tissue conditions
- Perform debridement, prophy, and SRP procedures
- Comfortable giving local anesthesia
- Fluoride application
- Oral hygiene demonstration and instructions
- Sterilize, maintain, and sharpen dental instruments properly
- Maintain digital documentation for each patient in Dentrix
- Monitor supplies
- License to practice in California
- Current CPR certification
- Familiarity OSHA and HIPAA standards and requirements
- Outstanding communication skills
- Excited to be part of a team
- Patient and friendly personality
- Attention to detail
Relocation assistance available for the right candidate.
Employment Type: Part Time
Years Experience: Less than 1 year
Salary: $35 - $48 Hourly