- Tracking Code
- Job Description
Western New York Dental, a trusted community dental group is growing and seeks a full time Dental Hygienist for the Irondequoit area. We exist to provide high quality, holistic, patient centered care. Our dynamic dental group is seeking talented dental hygienists who will join us in taking preventative care to the next level. Our mission is Clinical Excellence, in all that we do.
- Sign on bonus and retention bonuses!
- Competitive Salary. Our hygienists are rewarded for their efforts!
- Hygiene Appointment lengths that enable comprehensive care and relationship building.
- Established, evidence based periodontal and caries risk protocols developed by doctors AND hygienists.
- Modern practices with superior equipment
- Benefit package includes medical, 401K with matching, bereavement and jury duty pay, flexible spending account, life and disability insurance, dental, and more.
- Mentoring and coaching- paid training
- Opportunity for community involvement
- A positive practice atmosphere
- An opportunity to make a difference in patients lives!
- Required Skills
- Educate patients on their unique oral health needs and desires.
- Perform all hygiene clinical procedures to include prophy, periodontal maintenance, scaling and root planning, sealants, Arestin, and fluoride, intraoral camera.
- Communicate with doctor as to patients possible areas for restorative, orthodontic, periodontal and cosmetic needs.
- Partner with the whole team to assist in whatever is required for an excellent patient experience.
- Possess a spirit of ownership with regards to the hygiene schedule.
- Required Experience
The ideal candidate will offer patients:
- A current state license to practice dental hygiene (RDH)
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to educate patients
- Knowledgeable with digital charting and x-rays
- An interest in growing and developing skills
- A desire to embrace preventative centered care
- Enthusiastic Team Player
- Job Location
- Rochester, New York, United States
- Position Type