- Tracking Code
- Job Description
Western New York Dental Group is a doctor owned, multispecialty group practice serving the Rochester and Buffalo areas of New York. Our doctors use a comprehensive mouth-body approach to dentistry to bring patients the highest quality of care possible.
Our group is growing and seeking a Dental Hygienist for our Stoneridge Plaza practice. As a Dental Hygienist with Western New York, you'll play a vital role in delivering high quality care and preventative education while building lasting relationships with patients and fellow team members.
- Competitive Salary.
- Hygiene Appointment lengths that enable comprehensive care and relationship building.1 hour minimum for all appointments, 90 minutes for two quads of scaling.
- Established, evidence based periodontal and caries risk protocols developed by doctors AND hygienists.
- Modern practices with superior equipment
- Benefit package includes medical, 401K with matching, bereavement and jury duty pay, flexible spending account, life and disability insurance, dental, and more.
- Mentoring and coaching- paid training
- Opportunity for community involvement
- A positive practice atmosphere
- An opportunity to make a difference in patients lives!
- Required Skills
- Sign on Bonus and retention bonuses!
- Educate patients on their unique oral health needs and desires.
- Perform all hygiene clinical procedures to include prophy, periodontal maintenance, scaling and root planning, sealants, Arestin, and fluoride, intraoral camera.
- Communicate with doctor as to patients possible areas for restorative, orthodontic, periodontal and cosmetic needs.
- Partner with the whole team to assist in whatever is required for an excellent patient experience.
- Possess a spirit of ownership with regards to the hygiene schedule.
- Required Experience
The ideal candidate will offer patients:
- A current state license to practice dental hygiene (RDH)
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to educate patients
- Knowledgeable with digital charting and x-rays
- An interest in growing and developing skills
- A desire to embrace preventative centered care
- Enthusiastic Team Player
- Job Location
- Rochester, New York, United States
- Position Type