Are you an experienced Dental Hygienist? Would you like an opportunity to give back to our men and women in uniform?
We are currently accepting resumes to provide medical services at BHC Bangor and NH Bremerton in anticipation of an upcoming government contract award.
For consideration please send resumes to: email@example.com
MedTrust is committed to quality in everything we do. We carefully match our employees to the right opportunity. We have earned the Joint Commissions Gold Seal of Approval for Health-care Staffing Services
Join a team whose business is built on a history of integrity, honesty, and reliability.
As a MedTrust team member, you are eligible for the following benefits:
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-term disability
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Federal Holidays
- CEU Reimbursement
- Examine patient's oral cavity to include mouth, throat, and pharynx, and record conditions of teeth and surrounding tissues. Refer patients to dentist who have abnormalities to include cavities, defective fillings, suspicious growths, or periodontal
- Apply desensitizing and other topical agents to treat abnormalities to include caries prevention, gingivitis and oral
- Instruct patients, individually and in groups, in proper oral hygiene care using materials to include teeth models, displays, slides, toothbrushes, dental floss, disclosing tablets and mirrors. Demonstrate proper techniques of brushing, flossing, and use of necessary periodontal aids. Explain the common causes of tooth decay and its relationship to general diet
- Take impressions and construct sports/safety mouth guards and soft night guards for vital bleaching
- Polish restorations and apply pit and fissure sealants
- Record patients treated. Check and maintain instruments to insure working condition. Clean, sharpen, and sterilize instruments.
- Associates Degree or Bachelors Degree depending on the program.
- Current, full, active, and unrestricted license as a Dental Hygienist
- Certified in radiography as required
- Successful completion of a dental hygiene program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation (CODA) of the American Dental Association (ADA)
- Current Certification of BASIC LIFE SUPPORT (BLS)
*MedTrust is an Equal Opportunity Employer