Come to the leading Periodontal and Implant Practice in Southwest Pennsylvania-The Silberg Center For Dental Science.
We looking for responsible, determined Dental Business Office team member to join our dental family. The Dental Office Business Assistant will handle various administrative tasks in our front office area. The Dental Office Assistant role plays an important part in communicating effectively with patients and maintaining an organized administrative schedule. Our dental office is committed to providing optimal dental care, so if you think you have what it takes to help us accomplish this task, we’d love to hear from you. Compensation will be based on experience. We have taken extraordinary steps to keep our team members safe and have installed state of the art air purifiers and evacuation systems throughout the office.
- Medical and prescription drug insurance
- Free dental services for yourself and your dependents minus lab fees
- Vision care support
- Life insurance
- 401(K) retirement plan
- 6 paid holidays off
- Team-focused, uplifting and educational work culture
- Potential for 2 weeks vacation available
Functions of the Dental Office Assistant - Business Assistant
The Dental Office Business Assistant will maintain and organize all administrative functions in the front office, including reception tasks – receiving and distributing office mail and email, answering the office phone and distributing calls or messages accordingly, communicating patients’ arrival promptly and, managing administrative records among other duties. The Dental Business Office Assistant will also work with administrative scheduling, including maintaining office records, documenting patient dental treatments and transactions, following office procedures for patient referrals and scheduling of office appointments. Other duties include maintaining office accounts receivable information, making financial arrangements with patients before treatments and ordering office and administrative supplies.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- A friendly, positive demeanor with patients and supported dental office team members
- Great administrative organizational skills
- Strong computer skills and the ability to learn new programs
- Must demonstrate a thorough knowledge or a strong ability to learn dentistry and dental procedures
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Dental experience a plus
We put our people first at Heartland Dental, and that shows in our generous benefits package.
Company retains the sole discretion to change the duties of the position at any time.
We provide all employees and applicants for employment the protections of federal, state, and local laws affording equal opportunity in employment.