Founded as a faith-based hospital in 1923 by the Sisters of Charity of the Incarnate Word, Dignity Health – St. Mary Medical Center is a 389-bed, acute care, nonprofit hospital located in Long Beach, California. The hospital offers a full complement of services, including a Level II trauma center, cardiac and vascular center, surgical weight loss, maternity and the CARE Center, which is a recognized PrEP center of excellence. The hospital shares a legacy of humankindness with Dignity Health, one of the nation’s five largest health care systems. Visit https://www.dignityhealth.org/socal/locations/stmarymedical for more information.
Facilitates the smooth running of the CARE dental office. Answers telephone and relays accurate messages to the appropriate persons. Performs clerical functions for physicians. Register and pre-register patient exams. Schedules patient appointments, coordinating consultant exams as necessary. Must have two years of experience working as dental receptionist. Cross trained with back office a plus.
- Minimum of two years experience working as a dental receptionist.
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- Medical terminology preferred.
- Experience in Dentrix or other practice software management preferred.
- Bilingual (Spanish/English)skills preferred.
- Cross trained with back office a plus.