It’s a new day at Peak Dental!
If you enjoy Welcoming, Communicating, and Delivering best practices, then Peak Dental has the right career path for you! 36 offices and growing!!! We also believe in recognizing our employees' hard work, commitment to service and teamwork and have designed programs that will reward highly skilled, motivated, caring individuals and teams that truly adhere to our mission statement as a company.
Currently we are looking for an OFFICE MANAGER TRAINEE to join our state-of-the-art office in Lynnwood, WA.
- Performing patient care consultations during visits, and educating patients on optimal treatment
- Calculating fees for treatment and securing a financial commitment from the patient
- Offer patient alternate means of payment, such as third party financing, as applicable
- Greeting and welcoming patients
- Educating patients on the health risks of not receiving proper treatment
- 2 years of previous Treatment Coordinator / Patient Coordinator experience, minimum
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Previous experience with HMO & PPO plans
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with an outgoing personality
- Professional Demeanor
- Self-motivated and ambitious sales attitude
Peak Dental offers:
- Sick Pay
- Holiday Pay
- Vacation Pay
- Medical (including prescriptions)
- Supplemental vision insurance
- Comprehensive dental benefit
- Voluntary supplemental insurance for life, disability, critical illness and accident
- Continuing education and advancement opportunities
- 401 (k) plan
- Referral bonus incentive programs
- Dental Care discounts for Family & Friends
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.