Our network of offices servicing California and Washington means West Coast Dental is continuously looking for talented individuals to join our rapidly growing team. The variety of opportunities includes corporate, clinical, and field office positions.
If you enjoy Welcoming, Communicating, and Delivering best practices, then West Coast Dental has the right career path for you!
Welcome to West Coast Dental!
Currently we are looking for an Office Manager to join our state-of-the-art office
- Ensuring all office team members deliver an unequalled patient experience
- Coaching and mentoring staff members to help them achieve their highest levels of potential
- Focus on increasing revenue each year & profit; controlling costs to meet or exceed monthly budgets
- Maximizing patient flow and productivity
- Ensuring office compliance of WCD policies and procedures (OSHA, HIPAA, Code of Safe Practices & HR)
- Partnership with Managing Dentist and Associates to promote clinical and administrative leadership
- Support growth of the practice by implementing marketing strategies internally and externally
- Minimum 3-5 years of dental office management experience required
- Knowledge of OSHA and HIPAA Compliance Standards required
- Advanced knowledge and use of dental terminology required
- Hands-on experience with computerized billing systems required
- College degree in Business Administration or related field preferred
- Knowledge of and proficiency in finance, human resource management, and principles of business preferred
- Bilingual: English & Spanish required (if the geographic location of the office does not require the applicant to be bilingual, applicants who only speak English may be considered)
We recognize the importance of investing on our most valuable asset that strengthens the very foundation of West Coast Dental, our employees. In line with this objective, we understand that providing excellent service to our employees facilitates professional and personal growth that will enable them to live our company principle - To Welcome, Communicate and Deliver unparalleled customer service.
West Coast Dental offers:
- Sick Pay
- Holiday Pay
- Vacation Pay
- Medical (including prescriptions)
- Supplemental vision insurance
- Comprehensive dental benefit
- Voluntary supplemental insurance for life, disability, critical illness and accident
- Continuing education and advancement opportunities
- 401 (k) plan
- Referral bonus incentive programs
- Dental Care discounts for Family & Friends