We're looking for an experienced Office Manager/Business manager with a vibrant personality. This is an exciting rare opportunity to work in a multi specialty practice with awesome staff and dentists.
Ideal position for someone with experience in corporate dentistry wanting a better pay and environment to work in with room to grow!
Responsibilities include maintaining and managing a well-run, viable multi specialty practice that offers quality treatment, outstanding service, and a positive work environment. Achieving production and collection goals. Managing and training staff, doctors and being familiar with different insurances. Previous experience as an operational manager for corporate dental offices an advantage.
Knowledge in Eaglesoft a plus. Bachelor's degree also a plus.
*Must have at least 3 years dental office experience.
This is a full time job Mon-Fri. 9-6
Amazing environment and staff to work with!!
Currently we are looking for an Office Manager or Business Manager to join our state-of-the-art office
- Ensuring all office team members deliver an unequalled patient experience
- Coaching and mentoring staff members to help them achieve their highest levels of potential
- Focus on increasing revenue each year & profit; controlling costs to meet or exceed monthly budgets
- Maximizing patient flow and productivity
- Ensuring office compliance of WCD policies and procedures (OSHA, HIPAA, Code of Safe Practices & HR)
- Partnership with Managing Dentist and Associates to promote clinical and administrative leadership
- Support growth of the practice by implementing marketing strategies internally and externally
- Minimum 3-5 years of dental office management experience required
- Knowledge of OSHA and HIPAA Compliance Standards required
- Advanced knowledge and use of dental terminology required
- Hands-on experience with computerized billing systems required
- College degree in Business Administration or related field preferred
- Knowledge of and proficiency in finance, human resource management, and principles of business preferred
- Bilingual: English & Spanish required
Employment Type: Full Time
Years Experience: 3 - 5 years
Salary: 80000.00 Annual